Yoga Chill – Yin and Relaxation ‘Pop-ups’
Yoga Mind – A simple approach to exploring meditation and yoga philosophy
Yoga Kind – Physical practice with a softer approach, building awareness, strength, and flexibility through mindful movement and somatics.
Yoga Unwind – Release the stress and tension of the week with a winding down, soothing, exploratory practice.
Yoga Alive – A more energising flow to wake up the body and mind (with options for all to join)
February 2024 dates
Thursdays, 9.15am – 10.30am – Yoga Kind, 8/22 February
Fridays, 6.00pm – 7.15pm – Yoga Unwind, 2/16 February
Sunday, 9.30am -10.45am – Yoga Alive, 11/25 February
March 2024 dates
Thursdays, 9.15am – 10.30am – Yoga Kind, 7/21 March
Fridays, 6.00pm – 7.15pm – Yoga Unwind, 1/22 March
Sunday, 9.30am -10.45am – Yoga Alive, 10/24 March
Check workshop page for details of longer events on offer
Payment and Cancellation
Online class fee – £8.00 per class.
Yoga Mind fee – £6 per class
I cannot offer refunds but transfers between classes may be possible. Please be sure to cancel 24 hours in advance if you cannot make a booked class and wish to transfer.
If you are a new student, please contact me as I will ask you to complete a short screening.
How to Book
Email or message me first to inform me which class you want and check there is still space.
Payment is by bank transfer – please ask me for details.
Remember, you are not booked in until payment has been received.
Terms and Conditions – Please Read
Your registration for class signifies your acceptance of these terms.
- Before you join my online or in person class, please take the time to ensure you are practising in a safe environment with plenty of clear space around you.
- You know your body best and are therefore responsible for ensuring that you look after yourself by adapting and modifying postures according to your range of movement
- Stop any practices that make you feel unwell physically, mentally or emotionally.
- The teacher will not be able to see you fully at all times, nor guide you individually so please stay as present as possible and ask if unsure
- Please be aware that you practice yoga by livestreaming at your own risk and no liability will arise on the part of Julie .
- If you have any concerns during practice, please stop immediately and advise Julie.
- Please contact Julie before to advise of any health issues.